Dr Neville Fernando Sri Lanka – Russia Friendship Teaching Hospital
Dr Neville Fernando
Teaching Hospital (NFTH) is not, yet another
private hospital in the country which charges exorbitant
prices from their patients for the services provided.
The hospital services are presented in such a way
that it is very much affordable to the greater majority
of the local population who are average or lower
middle income earners, but never compromising on
the service standards or the quality of medical
As a socially responsible corporate citizen, Dr Neville Fernando Teaching Hospital (NFTH) reserves 20% of the operational bed capacity for the benefit of the less privileged patients with offering free beds and medical care at a concessionary rate, while charging heavily discounted subsidized rates for the medicine, lab and radiologic investigations.
As it is a Teaching Hospital, it is highly methodical and use standard practices. Patients of NFTH receives the best of healthcare because as a Teaching Hospital it has the services of eminent professors, senior consultants, as well as the best of paramedical professionals. They are available fulltime in the faculty and hospital.
The more affluent patients have the option of obtaining the luxury services upon request, such as air-conditioned luxury rooms with attached bath. The room facilities of international standards.
The hospital is located at a patient friendly green environment, yet can be reached within half an hour's drive from Colombo. This is the largest private hospital in the country with 1002 beds and 1 st and only private Teaching Hospital as well.
Why should you come to NFTH? + Largest private hospital in Sri Lanka with 1002 beds + First and only private teaching hospital in Sri Lanka + We provide superior services at an affordable price
- Team of 50 eminent professors and well-known consultants working 24x7 for your care
- Diagnosis and treatment decisions are taken as a team, therefore they are more accurate
- As consultants are a full time team, they are available at anytime; therefore diagnosis and treatment are being also less time consuming
- As a teaching hospital we always maintain highly ethical and standard clinical practices
- Hospital is located in a patient friendly calm and quiet green environment with fresh air away from city hassle yet can be reached within 30 minutes from Colombo
- Specialty clinics - Rs. 250/= onwards
- Inward facilities at Rs. 1000/= for cubicle bed with meals, (additional charges will apply for nursing, medical care and treatment at subsidized prices)
- All the other treatment and surgeries are at very affordable rate;
e.g. (Approximate prices with resident consultant charges when admitted to cubical beds)
- Normal Delivery: Rs. 25,000/=
- Cesarean Delivery: Rs. 60,000/=
- Cataract Surgery: Rs. 23,000/= (Lenses available at different prices)
- Hip / Knee Surgery: Rs. 200,000/= (Cost of implants additional)
NFTH - Dr Neville Fernando Sri Lanka-Russia Friendship Teaching Hospital - A hospital that anyone can visit